On November 17-18, 2011, the Interbio European network organizes a technology transfer event in Valencia entitled “Research to Business in Health Sciences and Technologies”.
This meeting will bring together: research institutions, technology platforms, technology-based companies, industries and technology transfer offices from the Interbio community.
The meeting will be open to people working in the field of biology and health, with a special focus on drug discovery, oncology, genetics and information & communication technology for health.
“Research to Business in Health Sciences and Technologies” will offer you the opportunity to:
- Find partners in 1to1 R2B and B2B meetings
- Learn from success stories of technology transfer
- Connect with Technology Transfer Offices from the Interbio regions
- Learn about the technology platforms available in the network
- Discuss how Interbio technology platforms and technology transfer offices can work for you
Visit our website and register! (No fees for candidates but online registration is mandatory)
FIVEC, Valencia, Spain
IECB/CNRS, Bordeaux, France
Toulouse Alain-Michel Boudet | email@example.com
Interbio local coordinators
Bordeaux IJsbrand KRAMER | firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalonia Nerea ALONSO | email@example.com
Lisboa Alexandra VEIGA | firstname.lastname@example.org
Toulouse Jean Pierre SAINTOUIL | email@example.com
Valencia Ana BARBERÁ | firstname.lastname@example.org