JOB OPENING: SPECIALIST IN MOLECULAR MICROBIOLOGY
HOSPITAL SANT JOAN DE DÉU AND FUNDACIÓ SANT JOAN DE DÉU (BARCELONA, SPAIN)
Specialist in Clinical Molecular Microbiology
Perfect command of Spanish language
Additional requisites (optional):
- Previous specialized biomedical training (BIR,FIR,MIR,QIR)
- PhD degree
- Previous experience in a clinical molecular microbiology work environment
- Previous experience in molecular epidemiology
- Previous clinical experience in infectious diseases
- Certification of Advanced level of English
- Knowledge of biostatistics applied to life sciences research and biostatistic software tools (SPSS, EpiInfo)
- Authorship of scientific articles
Joining the Research Group on Pediatric Infectious Diseases of Fundación Sant Joan de Déu-Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Chief Researcher: Dra.Carmen Muñoz-Almagro).
Revolving contract term of 12 months, renewable on accomplishment of objectives. Gross salary: 21,000€-24,000€ in the first year.
Good work atmosphere and the opportunity to develop a career in an emerging area of biomedical research.
Place of work:
Molecular Microbiology, Hospital Sant Joan de Déu. Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona, Spain).
Candidates interested please send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: 10th April 2012.