Cancer Bio-Santé Cluster and Oslo Cancer Cluster invite you to the third European Cancer Cluster Partnering event (September 14-16, 2011, Toulouse, France) – The oncology-partnering meeting in Europe for biotech, pharma, investors, clinicians and academia.
We welcome you to join us in making this third edition of ECCP as successful as the two previous editions. ECCP2009 and ECCP2010 gathered clinicians, researchers, SMEs and major (bio)pharmaceutical companies from 22 countries, which resulted in more than 1.000 one-to-one meetings creating a significant outcome of business negotiations.
ECCP offers a vital networking arena for the oncology community in Europe and is the direct result of the close collaboration between two of Europe’s strongest cancer clusters, the French Cancer-Bio-Santé Cluster and the Norwegian Oslo Cancer Cluster. Key goal of ECCP is building partnerships to accelerate innovation in cancer treatment.
We invite the entire oncology value chain
- Biotech-, diagnostic-, medical device- and drug delivery- companies,
- International biopharmaceutical companies
- Immunotherapy- and vaccine companies
- University Hospitals and Cancer Centres
- Venture Capital and public investors
- International clusters
to build new partnerships and to enlarge their network.
To further strengthen the ECCP-concept, we teamed up with two new partners for ECCP2011:
• The Medicon Valley Alliance will organize an Oncology focused Technology Showcase with close to 100 companies in conjunction with ECCP. As part of the ABC Europe initiative this showcase will feature innovative companies and academic centres from leading European Biotech Clusters.
• We are also very pleased to announce that the Maryland Biotechnology Centre together with biotech companies as well as speakers from the NCI and the FDA, will join us to strengthen the collaboration between Europe and US in oncology R&D.
In addition to a focused partnering forum, ECCP2011 will present a broad programme featuring an international range of speakers addressing the key issues in translational research, company presentations, case studies and panel discussions.
We welcome you to Toulouse for ECCP2011 – join us to build new partnerships and to share your ideas! Please find more information on the ECCP2011 homepage: www.ecc-partnering.com
The ECCP Team