The aim of the Chatedra is to raise knowledge and promote entrepreneurial culture in students of the Polytechnic University of Valencia. A team of renowned speakers, consisting of professors, managers and entrepreneurs of Valencia, will explain all the details related to the business world from a pragmatic perspective.
On the third day, will be discussed the management of a company in times of crisis, analyzing good practices cases and solutions to successfully confront the current crisis.
The event has as guest speaker D. Olallo Villoldo, president of Grupotec, who will discuss possible solutions to current economic and business environment.
By the end of the course, students will have a greater knowledge of:
• Culture and business policy
• How to create a business from scratch
• Knowledge of cases of successful entrepreneurs in Comunidad Valenciana
• Meet and share experiences with renowned speakers
• Critical view on the business environment
Location: Polytechnic University of Valencia Rectorate assembly hall
More information: http://www.emprenemjunts.com/index.php?op=14&n=1696